Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Paper craft project no. 377: Merry Christmas one layer card


Howdy! It's time for a new challenge over at the One Layer Christmas Card Challenge blog. For the next couple of weeks, the optional twist is "GIFT", but you can link up any Christmas card as long as it's one layer.


Check out the one layer beauties the rest of the team made:
SUSAN | KIM  | VICKIE |  LEE-ANNE

My card is a quick and simple one: I stamped the presents (from the fun Party Mates) in black ink and then used the backside of each stamp to "color" them. I deliberately didn't line up the back to the outline image because I wanted to create a sort of offset print look. Then I stamped the border (from the Artsy Border Maker set) in gold Delicata ink and finished the card by stamping the sentiment.

Linking up my card to these fun challenges:

Thanks so much for stopping by! Don't forget to smile :o)

~Shery

13 comments:

  1. This is just cute! It's got all kinds of whimsy and fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for entering The Glory of Christmas challenge 62 with your lovely crafting, Hazel, DT - thanks also for entering this into my CHNC challenge extra for July - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. As long as you had fun creating this creation and happily shared with us , then we are happy to welcome you to our challenge . very effective stamping for this great Christmas card . Thanks for sharing with Christmas Card Challenges .
    hugs Shirley-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic! Such a fun card, Shery! Apparently, we both thought to use the gift stamps from Deepti's new set. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great technique; am going to give it a try! Gorgeous card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous card Sherry and I love how you used your stamps so creatively!
    Thanks for sharing with us at Christmas Card Challenges.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an interesting Realisatione. Thank you for your participation in thegloryofchristmaschallenge, Ursula DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. super cute card!

    I am having a month long weekly Simon Says Stamp gift card giveaway on my blog to celebrate my birthday, stop by and comment for your chance at winning!

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous make.....perfect for our Christmas in July theme! Thanks for joining us over at Crafty Calendar this month & good luck!
    hugs Jo x
    Dt

    I have a birthday candy on my blog if you'd like to join in.....
    You can find my candy here
    You can find my atc swap here

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful 1-layer card, Shery! Thanks for joining the 12 Months of Christmas Link Up. Julie, DT member

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card. Thanks for joining in our "Christmas in July" challenge at Crafty Calendar this month.
    Hugs
    Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great use of your stamp set. Thanks for joining in the challenge at CHNC Extra for July (and apologies for the late comment!)

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind? If you'd like to share, share it with a smile, please :o) Thanks so much for taking the time to visit my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...