Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Paper craft project no. 427: Yuletide cheer one layer card



We're starting a new challenge over at One Layer Christmas Card. Our guest designer this time around is the talented Shirley Bampton. As usual, it's anything Christmas goes...so long as it's one layer. Hope you can join us and link up in the next two weeks. Check out the beautiful one layers created by our guest designer and my teamies Vickie and Susan.

To make my card, I stamped the framed poinsettia and masked it before stamping the spruce in different shades of green. I finished the card by stamping the simple sentiment.


Thanks for stopping by! Don't forget to smile :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind? If you'd like to share, share it with a smile, please :o) Thanks so much for taking the time to visit my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...