Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Paper craft project no. 467: Count your blessings one layer card



Happy November! It's time for a new challenge at The Mixed Media Card Challenge. I went with a simple one layer card using the stencil monoprint technique. Inked up the Bloom Boldly stencil with Distress inks, spritzed it with water, and then placed my card base flat on it.  Then I added splatters using a waterbrush and Inktense pencils. Achieved the crisp stamping of my sentiment (Many Blessings -- new release, comes bundled with coordinating dies and stencil too!) using the DIY stamping press I put together (cost me just under $20 in materials to build), and the card's done :o)


Thanks for stopping by! Don't forget to smile :o)


3 comments:

  1. I love this card and am going to have to try the monoprint stencil technique. :-) Looks like it would be fun to do. Also am so in love with the bright colors you used. Thank you! Who knows I may even be inspired to do my own one layer card in the future. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this stencil with the monoprinting in those colors... soooo fall!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Shery, love the colours! I have to use this technique with some of the stencils I just got.

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind? If you'd like to share, share it with a smile, please :o) Thanks so much for taking the time to visit my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...